FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Christine Gonnering McManus, President, CREW Naples Fort Myers
[email protected] | (239) 261-3400
Sara Dewberry, Kudzu Kreative
[email protected] | (239) 823-5459
CREW NAPLES FORT MYERS INSTALLS 2020 BOARD
Naples, Fla. (February 5, 2020) – The Naples Fort Myers Chapter of CREW, an organization dedicated to business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach for women in the commercial real estate industry, recently installed a new slate of officers for 2020. New board members include:
• President: Christine Gonnering McManus, Investment Properties Corporation of Naples
• Vice President and Programs Chair: Brooke Gabrielsen, OFDC Commercial Interiors
• Secretary: Erica Vanover, IBERIABANK
• Treasurer: Susan Christopher, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
• Sponsorship Chair: Kristin Conroy, Conroy, Conroy & Durant, P.A.
• Membership Chair: Lori Moore, Roetzel & Andress
• Marketing Chair: Joanne Roach, Old Republic Title
• National Liaison: Barbara Monahan, MVP Realty
• Immediate Past President: Jennifer Cachon Juchnowicz, Esq.
Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the premier national organization exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. The local Naples Fort Myers Chapter of CREW membership consists of real estate agents, brokers, attorneys, builders, bankers, architects, interior designers, title agency professionals, insurance professionals, property managers and other professionals. For more information about chapter events or membership, visit crewswfl.com.